This week is the beginning of the second part of our growth plan. During our work period today, I worked on the note C because it was a challenge in my first video. I was hitting the note well so I do believe it was because I did not want to annoy my neighbours in residence. Now, I plan to go to Learning Commons more frequently to practice and to record my next video. During our work period today I also discovered that the second song I chose to learn is way too challenging and is unrealistic to learn for the amount of time left in this term. I was planning on learning the Mii Channel Theme song but I have changed it to Happy Birthday. My new song, Happy Birthday, covers a wider range of notes than my previous song When the Saints Go Marching In so it will still be a challenge, but it is more realistic. I also believe this is a more beneficial song to learn for my career because I want to be a kindergarten teacher; therefore, I will be able to play it with my future students as they sing. Today I made a lot of progress. I began with choosing a new song, then wrote down the count on my sheet. This piece of music is three beats per measure. I then  watched a few videos on Youtube of people playing this song on the recorder to see the rhythm and the finger positions. As of this point, I have begun to learn the first part of the piece.